Dr. Justin Kearse originally hails from West Palm Beach and is a graduate of The King’s Academy. He is trained in general orthopaedics and has a subspecialty certification in the hand, wrist, and elbow. He has a special interest in complex hand and upper extremity issues and seeks to restore the function of patients.
Dr. Kearse works with patients to develop a treatment program that best suits their current condition. In addition to operative treatment, Dr. Kearse often provides multiple non-operative interventions which include use of activity modifications, medications, injections, bracing, and therapy to get patients back to their lives. He has published research in the Journal of Geriatric Orthopaedic Surgery and Rehabilitation concerning osteoporosis treatment, has presented at society meetings, and has performed medical mission work in Haiti.
In addition to being the Team Orthopaedic Surgeon for The King's Academy, Dr. Kearse has been awarded the honor of Florida's Top Doctor 2020 for his excellence in the field of Hand Surgery.
Dr. Kearse is currently a consulting hand surgeon for the Marlins MiLB organization. He also has been a team physician for The King's Academy since 2012.
- Undergraduate: University of Florida Bachelor of Science, Microbiology and Cell Sciences
- Medical: University of Florida College of Medicine
- Residency: University of Florida/Jacksonville Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Fellowship: University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Hand Surgery
- Hand/Wrist/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery Board Certification Certified 2014 through 2024
- Surgery of the Hand Subspecialty Certification Certified 2016 through 2024
- Palm Beach Surgical Suites
- Baptist Health Surgery Center at Northpoint
- Northpoint Laser & Surgery Center
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center